Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I call for a cheep webcam that i can use for stickam and youtube?

i dont know anything just about webcams so this is probably a stupid question, and when i say aloud cheep i mean 30 bucks at most

I call for a cheep webcam that i can use for stickam and youtube?

Well I work at Staples and I deduce $30 is the cheapest we carry. Otherwise I'm sure you could bring back one for a good price from ebay or amazon. There's not a full lot to know about them, so lately get one that looks pretty clothed.
Logitech if I spelled it right is what others have said to capture on here when people ask.

It's supposed to be worthy quality for around $20 I don`t know a bit more.



I have a microsoft that I hold never even used I'm not a fan of camera's but I might look at it some sunshine.


No comments:

Post a Comment