Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I have a Logitech mouse and upright installed on my HP?

These worked for three days. Called the personality who installed these two items on my desk top last week and be told I'd have to salary them again to come back out. These just working for three days?? I THINK NOT!

I have call Logitech because the connector went out. He have me doing all sorts of things and my desktop blew. It be my power cord, I found. Now I have get my Logitech mouse and keyboard connected again, but my pointer will NOT verbs my desktop. I'm hesitant to ring up Logitech back and wondering if any of you could guide me as to what to do as I'm not crazy something like laptops unless out of town..am writing this on my laptop at home as that's all I can use for immediately. i called my ISP and they said they can't relief me with this. And, yes, after thinking everything be in working proclaim, I threw out my old upright and mouse in the trash along beside the boxes for the new Logitech box. Dumb, I know, but when one pays what I did to catch this done thought I'd have no problems..live&learn!

I have a Logitech mouse and upright installed on my HP?

When my mouse will not move my cursor, I purely re-start my computer. I don't know why, but this always works. It happen about once a month.



:)



Also, does your mouse requirement a battery? Maybe the soul who installed it used an old battery-operated? Or is it the kind that clicks into the usb port?



Well, to be exact it for my ideas. Hope you gain everything working!



nan

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment