Friday, September 17, 2010

I own a HP dv-6120 laptop. Is it possible to install an external webcam over the one that comes installed?

I want to do stuff near the webcam like the stuff you see within this clip:



www(.)youtube(.)com/watch?v=o3...



The preinstalled hardware, however, cannot pan and does not own downloadable enhancements. If I did buy a different webcam would there be a problem getting it to work because of the existing hardware and its software?

I own a HP dv-6120 laptop. Is it possible to install an external webcam over the one that comes installed?

It shouldn't be a problem. Just disable the built within cam. The software shouldn't be any problem either you a short time ago simply use the new software fairly than clicking on the old.
I don't know.


No comments:

Post a Comment