Friday, September 17, 2010

I own a nouns blaster Audigy card and am have trouble beside the front panel.?

My Uncle of late gave me a front panel that he have that comes with the SB Audigy 2. It's connected to the nouns card and power properly but, I can't get it to work. Do I involve additional software for it? Drivers? Any other thoughts?

I own a nouns blaster Audigy card and am have trouble beside the front panel.?

Click Start, click Run, type dxdiag, click OK. Select Sound tab. If you hold the old device and driver shown within you need to uninstall it consequently install the driver of SB Audigy 2. You may opt to go hindmost to dxdiag to check and test your nouns.
you probably need a strange driver check the companys website.

also make shure that it is plugged surrounded by corectly


No comments:

Post a Comment