Friday, September 17, 2010

I enjoy 2 ipods do i call for 2 computers for 2 ipods or can i simply use 1 computer for both of them?

look my mom requirements to buy an ipod and she already did i have 1 ipod and one computer can i use 2 ipods for solely one computer please help me

I enjoy 2 ipods do i call for 2 computers for 2 ipods or can i simply use 1 computer for both of them?

Yes you can use one computer for both.
you can use1 computer for both
Oh You needn't verbs you can use One PC For millions Of I pods But one at a time

!!!!!!!!!GOOOOOO... LUCK!!!!!!!!!!...
use anapod it is an easy to use Ipod officer and you can conect as much ipods as you want to it.]
I got a free iPod Video from this site. All I have to do was sign up and complete a few simple online tasks, and that be it! Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment