Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I get closely of error surrounded by my computer after install the driver for my logitech quickcam..?

after I install the driver for my quickcam.. my computer speed suddenly become completely slow.. and theres always an error when I try to run every program or application..

but if I uninstall the driver again.. later my computer will become normal again..

can anybody give support to me with this problem.. T.T

appreciation before

I get closely of error surrounded by my computer after install the driver for my logitech quickcam..?

Try disabling adjectives processes in msconfig back you reinstall your webcam driver. Software conflicts during installation could be the cause of errors.
Hiya,

Make sure your webcam is unplugged when you install the software. Make sure you download the up-to-the-minute from the logitech site but keep to like version series explicitly on your disc, so if your disc says ver 10.01 download verson 10.02 or doesn`t matter what.. dont download 11.00 or higher.



Once explicitly installed and your camera is plugged in check window update.


No comments:

Post a Comment