Friday, September 17, 2010

I own 2 256MB DDR PC2700 contained by my knees top what compassionate of memory I have need of to buy if I want affix more memory?


I own 2 256MB DDR PC2700 contained by my knees top what compassionate of memory I have need of to buy if I want affix more memory?

Check the source.



It doesn't situation what brand you purchase but you might want to call the entrepreneur and verify which brands they prefer. Sometimes the BIOS are finnicky with different types of memory modules (not the entrepreneur of the memory stick, but the manufacturer of the memory chips used on the stick).



Either road...there's a nice list surrounded by my source to choose from.



Most likely you merely have 2 or 3 dimms total for memory. Verify the # of dimms when you phone the manufacturer. IM me if you hold more questions.
unless in attendance are spare slots, you need to replace them beside 2 512MB DDR PC2700 will give you a see

or if there are spare slots, incorporate another 2 256MB DDR PC2700 sticks - that will give you a see

or add the 512 that will distribute you 1.5 gig but thats merely greedy! lol
DDR PC2700 memory card for 1GB or 512MB depending on what your O S max. memory supported or laptop supports. Usually 2GB's that means two card of 1GB respectively. Replace the two cards presently installed.
with out knowing your exact be paid and model and going off you wise saying you have ddr -2700 consequently that is what you entail. you can get the memory from www.buymemory.com

see property for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment