Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I hear soy may affect memory but also read it omproves memory, which is correct?


I hear soy may affect memory but also read it omproves memory, which is correct?

I'm ingestion a lot of soy nuts to oblige get my cholesterol down and it doesn't come across to be helping my memory but there are too lots other factors within life to really authority by my experience.



On a completely unrelated note, I see you too don't resembling the official rules the grammar experts use to establish when to use affect or effect, now if we can lately get everyone else to spell near us we can get those confusing rules simplified once and for adjectives.
affect can mean surrounded by a good process or bad, so that make sense.
If you poor soy milk on your motherboard it will most likely short out the board and your memory, RAM explicitly.


No comments:

Post a Comment