Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I installed a panasonic dvd writer but isn't working. I can read but I cannot write, I tried DVD+r and DVD-r


I installed a panasonic dvd writer but isn't working. I can read but I cannot write, I tried DVD+r and DVD-r

1) Does you OS see Panasonic DVD writer as a writer? If not, you would need to find and install proper drivers.

2) You should use the proper software. Windows XP have one built in. If you use the DVD-writing software, what error are you getting?

3) You should manufacture sure that your DVD+/-R media is supported by your drive. A lot of DVD drives are picky not lone for + and -, but also DVD media brand and speed.

Try to find you writer on Panasonic website and see you they enjoy drivers and media compatibility enumerate.
Try re-installing your software...if it doesn't work, try unplugging the DRIVE's cables from your PC and afterwards reconnect it and turn on your computer...try writing it again..it should work by now.


No comments:

Post a Comment