Friday, September 17, 2010

I own a window vista important knees top and the nouns will not work?

It is brand bright and i put in a dvd and adjectives of the sounds are up and everything please help!

I own a window vista important knees top and the nouns will not work?

(update window constantly, even if its set on automatic update) update all manufacturer's software and drivers, check on their website.



Did you press the Fn switch and another key for the mute combo?

Alot of laptops own those Fn keys or some type of shift-like combo knob. Check your laptop for any buttons or key combos you didnt discern previously.



Hang tight man
I had like peas in a pod problem with my Vista Home Basic desktop. I freshly downloaded the driver from my motherboard manufacturer. You could try that, but I doubt a computer from a computer company would be underprovided drivers. I built mine so it didn't have any drivers on it to start next to.


No comments:

Post a Comment