Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I supply up..I thought I have it down.?

Whats the difference between these 2 cards:



#1

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.as...



#2

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.as...



I want to directive one of these tonight!!



Thanks!

I supply up..I thought I have it down.?

The difference between the two is the clock speed of the GPU and the on-board ram.



#1 is clocked at 560mhz beside a memory clock of 1400mhz

#2 is clocked at 580mhz with a memory clock of 1500mhz.



Essentially, #2 is merely an overclocked #1 for $30 more. XFX certifies the overclocked card to run properly.



If I have to choose between the two, I would probably just carry option #1.



Hope that help!
30 dollars in price
The difference is that one is cheaper and one is more expensive.



Get the cheaper one, there'e very.
Besides the obvious $30 within price, the more expensive one has a slightly high clock speed.



Click on the specifications tab to see the differences.
The expensive one has a faster clock speed and a S-Video Out. The difference within speeds wont really make much of a difference, but if u enjoy the money, might as well the attain the one thats faster

verifying rental applications

No comments:

Post a Comment