Friday, September 17, 2010

I own a Dell Inspiron 531 and I newly installed a HD Graphic Card, do I still want HD DVD ?

I enjoy my system all arranged to go, nouns, picture on a big 32 HD screen. But when I poped contained by the HD dvd , it was not reading...So I thought I don`t know I need HD DRVIE...ANYONE CAN HELP? and if so, any one recommend one for me?

I own a Dell Inspiron 531 and I newly installed a HD Graphic Card, do I still want HD DVD ?

Yes you do, and no you don't.

NO I'm not making fun of you!

You will know how to play HD DVD movies orHDTV shows that you download from the net, from doesn`t matter what site you choose.

You will not be able to play them from a DVD drive you inevitability a HD DVD drive to do this or Blue ray if you prefer.

These are also available as DVD rips into multiple formats that run up FAR less HD space

I hold all of Lost within HDTV widescreen on DVDs I play them on a 42in widescreen TV I use as my monitor.

Love it!

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



area condos for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment