Friday, September 17, 2010

I hold an Intel 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller And am looking for a better graphics card?

How Do I know That I am buying a better one? What do I look for? I'm getting a modern one for the online game second energy.. I could ask the same sound out about my nouns card. I need a better one of those two.. unless anyone have an idea on how to bring 8mb sound outta what I get. which is a realtekAC'97 audio.

I hold an Intel 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller And am looking for a better graphics card?

Here is the link to some of the tech specs of your current card (is it integrated, if it is after anything is better):

http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/in...



Go to tigerdirect.com and search for symbolic cards. Make sure you get one that will fit your PC (you can use PCI, AGP, or PCI-E, and within is debate over whether to use PCI-E or AGP, and of course, your computer must enjoy the same technology and edition that match your slot).



You can also get a strange sound card, as that AC97 sounds alot approaching integrated audio, and anything is better than that crap.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



verifying rental applications

No comments:

Post a Comment