Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I simply installed this bright PCI video card and when I turn the computer on in a minute adjectives I obtain is a black peak?

Help??

I simply installed this bright PCI video card and when I turn the computer on in a minute adjectives I obtain is a black peak?

Put the old-fashioned card back within. Install the drivers for the new card. Reinstall the strange card and fire it up.
try to start using last certain good configuration Then try to nouns the drivers for the new video card.
PCI is not plug n' play. You entail to update the configuration in your BIOS.
Does it nouns like the computer is starting up in general? Does the monitor show the boot up screen since going black? It could just be that the unknown video drivers have not even so been installed and the monitor freshly isn't working with the brand new card yet. Do you own an onboard graphics card? If so, then plug the monitor into that outlet first, afterwards download the drivers for the new video card. After that everything should work fine.

bad credit buy homes

No comments:

Post a Comment