Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I have need of give a hand choosing a videocard for a contemporary computer I'm biulding.?

These are the specs. MB- MSI P6N SLI Platinum nForce 650i SLI Socket 775 1333MHz DDR2-800, CPU- CORE 2 DUO E66600 2.4 GHz, RAM- GeIL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel, PSU- Kingwin ABT-800MA1S Mach1 800W, CASE- XCLIO|A380PLUS-BK BK RT, LIQUID COOLING- Asetek WaterChill (CPU & VIDEOCARD WATERBLOCKS). I am at a stand still when it comes to getting a videocard for this system. I want to spend from $150-250. There are so plentiful to choose from it just get confusing even after all the research I've done. I want to grasp the most compatible card I could get. I would appriciate what ever facilitate I could get from anyone to receive over the hump and get this rig built.

I have need of give a hand choosing a videocard for a contemporary computer I'm biulding.?

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.as...



here ya walk 99.99 get 2 and run within sli

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment