Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I justed installed a dvd writer to my dell dimension 3000 but when i put a movie within i can't hear a entry 'y' ?

how can i fix this problem ?

I justed installed a dvd writer to my dell dimension 3000 but when i put a movie within i can't hear a entry 'y' ?

do you hold speakers installed on your system? if not, install speakers. if so, are they muted? if they are muted, stir to the Control Panel (located in the start menu), later select 'Sounds, Speech, & Audio Devices', then select 'Adjust the System Volume'.
Did you hook up the audio fragment of the DVD burner when you connected to you ATA / SATA / EIDE cable?
Based upon the information that you have provided I would enjoy to say that thier is a problem near the audio device or the dvd writer. I would recomend if you have not done so already to try a compact disc in the dvd wirter to see if you still can hear it. If you can hear the disc then it could also be the DVD or the program that you are using, or their could be a device confliction. I would recomened trying PowerDVD and/or going to the Dell site for updates/drivers and the site of the inhabitants who make the dvd writer.
You own an audio cable that plugs in to the stern of the drive looking at the back of the drive it is on the disappeared hand side it connects to a connector on the mainboard. See your mainboard encyclopaedia.
update the audio driver on the computer And update the video driver! hope that help!! If it did can you supply me 5 stars??


No comments:

Post a Comment