Friday, September 17, 2010

I enjoy a problem near my cursor going from one place on my eyeshade and jump up into a corner...?

I enjoy a laptop and it is attached to a docking station on my desk, with a seperate the ivories and a seperate mouse. Everything is Dell, computer is an Inpsiron 600m. This is not a problem with my mouse settings, this is not a problem near my mouse being imprecise...it could possibly be where I hold it plugged in the pay for of the docking station, there are three USB ports stacked and I enjoy my printer, my keyboard, and my mouse surrounded by them...is one USB better than the other? This cursor jumping literally drives me crazy!

I enjoy a problem near my cursor going from one place on my eyeshade and jump up into a corner...?

I know this sounds stupid but...



Is your mouse the compassionate that uses a lazer instead of a ball? If so that your cursor is jump because your mouse is on a reflective sorface and you are lifting your mouse slightly.
All usb ports should be ok. Most likely its the surface where on earth your working with your mouse. Try using the mouse on a non-reflective, even surface.


No comments:

Post a Comment