Friday, September 17, 2010

I enjoy a Nforce-A754 motherboard PCI-E organized but my PCI-E cards wont work my monitor doesn't pick up why?


I enjoy a Nforce-A754 motherboard PCI-E organized but my PCI-E cards wont work my monitor doesn't pick up why?

Your Integrated graphics is surrounded by control. In your BIOS there should be a setting where on earth you can set the PCI -Express to display first inplace of on board graphics. Do that , thats it. Plug your Monitor cable next to the pci-express and done.
Boot the computer and enter the BIOS. Search for the Primary video or graphic display device and put together sure that your system is looking at the PCI-E port for primary video. If you have an onboard video adapter, connect your monitor to it to do the above, and consequently reconnect to the PCI-E connector to run your monitor after you have made the above translate.


No comments:

Post a Comment