Friday, September 17, 2010

I own a HP digital webcam product # pp136aa and i lost my start up disc and immediately it won't work?

is near any way to download a server or driver to sustain it work again because hp.com doesn't list this model anymore

I own a HP digital webcam product # pp136aa and i lost my start up disc and immediately it won't work?

Same here! I go to HP - no driver. I went to Micro Innovations (the url on the sign on the camera) and it's not found. It had the driver for the subsequent version of this camera beside the built in mic. Bummer! I in recent times found my CD!! Can you email me for the driver? YEAH! I'm so blissful now.
I couldn't find your specific product...conceivably you put the wrong number...not the model number.



But here is HP's support site for webcams. There are around six or so to choose from:



http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/lookup?la...



Just choose the one that you have, click on it, and find the correlation for downloading the software.



Make sure to follow the directions, such as unplugging the webcam before installing.



EDIT:



If you hold an older webcam, you may hold to call HP and see if they can email you the drivers, if they even enjoy them.



It may come down to just buying a newer webcam!
Oh dear. That is totally unusual for HP. I have other found their drivers available for download.



All that I can find is a scammy looking site that wants you to sign up a strong views to download it.


No comments:

Post a Comment