Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I purely installed a TV Tuner, presently my DVD Player isnt working.?

I simply put a TV Tuner in which requires that I plug surrounded by an analog audio cable form the tuner to the sound card/motherboard. Problem is, my DVD drive also wishes this port. Is there any tool, device, etc. that can allow me to plug both of them into one port? If not, what can I do so that I win audio from both of my devices?

I purely installed a TV Tuner, presently my DVD Player isnt working.?

As simple as ABC. Piece of cake, dube:))

Check your motherboard Audio connection ports.

They should enjoy :

Line in : The evasion line-in jack. Devices like walkman, Cd, mp3, etc.

Line out : The evasion line-out jack. Devices like Stereo speaker, headphones, etc.

Mic in : For mic usages.



Line within port is the port U should look at for connection.



Now check your TV card port nouns.

Typical TV card should have :

FM Antenna port

Cable/TV Antenna port

Svideo port

Audio/Line within port

Audio Out/Line Out port <===This is the port U are looking for.

Remote Control port



Use the Audio Cable with both ends are Male Jack (Same close to Earphone Jack pin) to link up from TV card Line out to your motherboard Line within port.



Then go to your nouns control panel and uncheck your motherboard if the check is muted. there u move about, u have a nouns.



Or Simplest way buy a Y compact disc audio cable for hooking up your TV card and your CD drive to your motherboard will solve your problem but be aware of nouns signal conflicts.



=]

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment