Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I enjoy no nouns coming from my computer?

I enjoy checked everything the speakers are plugged in and set up correctly and switched on (and they do work)

Computer/speakers are not on Mute

The computer say my sound card is enabled and working correctly.

Ive rebooted a couple of times

Ive run through a whole bunch of microsofts checks and troubleshooting and Ive get nowhere.



Can anyone else help

Thanks Guys

I enjoy no nouns coming from my computer?

try the volume
Have you rebooted contained by safe mode and checked hardware? Are you competent to reinstall or update the drivers for your sound card?
It could be one of several things.



The nouns card is blown

The driver for the sound card wants to be reinstalled, if you know the manufacturer of the nouns card you could go to their website for the driver, otherwise travel to the site of the manufacturer of the computer

The speakers are plugged into the wrong port

The volume is mute or too low


No comments:

Post a Comment