Friday, September 17, 2010

I own threatening brown curls sunburn skin and gaping set of eyes they are shade brown?

I own dark brown quill deep set of muddy brown eyes and tan skin not too shady not too light I want my eyes to look brown close to nice not look black what colour of eyeliner should I use. Will black be okay or something else plz help me plzzz.

I own threatening brown curls sunburn skin and gaping set of eyes they are shade brown?

And this have precisely what to do with computers?
This grill doesn't belong into this category!
I suggest using the microsoft color picker chart and a good inkjet videotape to paint them with.

What the heck does this own to do with computers.
Black would be fine but you could also use a murky blue ~
Johnny Depp has adjectives brown eyes and dark pelt...no one's complaining about him.



Black eyeliner simply seems to create eye color stand out. I think lighter colors will work better.


No comments:

Post a Comment