Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I installed WinXP and it formatted my drive. Now I own no drivers so I can't connect to the web and...?

I installed WinXP and it formatted my drive. Now I hold no drivers. I can't connect to the internet, because there's no network driver, my graphics are stuck at 4 bit (no video driver) and I own no sound (no nouns card driver). The moron from telus says I want to take it within, but there MUST be something I can do myself. Help! Why can't XP find the drivers that are probably in attendance? How does anyone install this ******* program without it ruining their computer? Please give a hand me fix this.

I installed WinXP and it formatted my drive. Now I own no drivers so I can't connect to the web and...?

formatting your hard disk will delete ALL your files/programs and drivers.. it lately delete EVERYTHING.. you have to locate adjectives your CD drivers and install them to your computer to brand name every component work..
Install the drivers from the CD given by mother board entrepreneur with the mother board
It's impossible for WinXP to format your thorny drive on it's own, unless there's some kind of virus on the cd.
Ok, because you install a fresh fresh window XP, your drivers for the fanlight to recognize be lost. What you can do now is to install adjectives the drivers for your network card, Graphic card, nouns card...etc.. Find the driver CDs which came beside you computer when you bought at the shop (the saler should deliver these driver CDs with your computer), insert them to you compact disc Drive and follow the instruction on the screen.

Hope it work! Good luck!
First you will requirement an add on NIC card that will work on XP, Plug that within and you will be able to be in motion on line to find the drivers. You will have need of to know what motherboard manufacturer produced it. Then purely go to their site and download the drivers. When you are done you can remove the NIC card and use the inboard NIC !!


No comments:

Post a Comment