Friday, September 17, 2010

I have to do a system seizure on my computer and very soon i hold no nouns on my computer. Can someone backing me!!?


I have to do a system seizure on my computer and very soon i hold no nouns on my computer. Can someone backing me!!?

When you do a system salvage, depending on to what point in time you did, you may lose patch, drivers etc. Usually this is the problem. You can download the drivers from the sound card businesswoman (or maybe even from the PC retailer.)
Just go to the computers maker website and download them.
you have to find drivers for your nouns card. Usually they are mixed in beside the modem drivers. If you have one of the PCs that you bought from HP etc.. the drivers should be on the disk.
Go to Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager and look for Sound, video and spectator sport controllers. If you see any red X or yellow ! , specifically your problem. Double click and update driver, choose automatically find...if it doesn't find go to your computer manufacture website and download the audio drivers for your computer model.
You have to install the nouns card driver to make it work. If you own the motherboard drivers CD, use it and install. If you dont know embark on the CPU Cabinet and see on the sound card chip (or if it's an external nouns card, then see it on the card itself) what company get is the sound card. See the model number and find it on internet. Download and install.. I hope you'll soak up music very soon after doing this..
Check your Device Hardware contained by Control Panel and go to Sound,craft sure the soundcard and driver are listed.

If not you hold to reinstall the driver for your card.


No comments:

Post a Comment