Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I freshly bought a toshiba w/ vista preloaded. How do I uninstall adjectives the extra programs that I don't want?

I tried the mundane install/uninstall menu. But the programs are not listed on this menu.

I freshly bought a toshiba w/ vista preloaded. How do I uninstall adjectives the extra programs that I don't want?

you might want to check out this trellis site and book mark it,

www.howtogeek.com

in that is like 160 plus tip and how's for vista on it and he add more as he figures them out. you can type a word surrounded by the search box hit enter and if he have a suggestion for your problem it will come up.
Go to start menu-control panel-and you'll see Uninstall a program under the category programs. Click on it an select the program you do not want and click uninstall/change.
You're probably going to own to find each program and where on earth it is located on your hard drive and uninstall them from at hand. Don't just delete them, double click on the uninstall in that folder for that program and follow the prompts.


No comments:

Post a Comment