Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I hold window xp 2000 and want to upgrade my memory. what memory cards should i capture.?

I want to go and get a gig of memory and i watn to install it myself. i be wondering what memory card(s) i should get

I hold window xp 2000 and want to upgrade my memory. what memory cards should i capture.?

Well, u any have xp or 2000. If you enjoy xp it will be alot easier.



2000 tends to grounds problems.
Click this link it will make clear to you what you can have and they put on the market it too.

http://www.crucial.com/
if u dont know what type of RAM u have or bring then i proposal downloading a program called sisoft sandra it will check your system and report to u about the available knock against and its speed. and it will tell u the max speed your system can organize and what type of ram. find it from here



http://www.sisoftware.net/
crucial.com will also scan your system and tell you what is compatible, what they recommend, and the maximum memory you can toy with. its very obliging.
go www.buymemory.com and they can explain to you what type of memory you need

home search a scam

No comments:

Post a Comment