Friday, September 17, 2010

I own be have trouble beside my memory, should I chomp through some memory chips?


I own be have trouble beside my memory, should I chomp through some memory chips?

not unless you want to die from organize poisoning
From the way it sounds, I'd recommend you purely format your hard drive and re-install your operating system.
I'm 57 and my memory is grisly. I read something that made me laugh and help my out look on bad memory. It say if you worry going on for having Alzheimer's you probably don't own it because if you did you wouldn't remember to worry.
Haha funny. Potato chips seem to be to help me. Or a vitamin. :)
What do you miserable trouble? lack of memory? discouraging memory? etc.. if you having a problem w/ your memory bcoz your computer is exceptionally slow and can't open programs simultaneously okay you have to join more memory. the higher the memory, the better.
Certainly, as soon as you can but lone when you are on your head, so the best effect is feel immediately by the grey issue (gravity and all that) Don''t forget to chew, don't forget what I said above, don't forget what I said not to forget. .aah what be the question suuuuny?


No comments:

Post a Comment