Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I necessitate a cd retrieval for my window xp?


I necessitate a cd retrieval for my window xp?

to receive one i recommend getting acronis true image ...
ask a nice friend for his copy but use your own software knob
first off what is the trademark of your ststem??if it is a gateway go to (www.gateway.com)click on support and provide your serial number,you can ven tell with a tech,same entity goes for dell(WWW.dell.com),they will transport you a disc for your system
Your installation CD should be fine near this procedure:

http://www.informationweek.com/shared/pr...
Since you were not fundamentally specific in your give somebody the third degree. I will have to assume one of two things...



1. You hold lost your Cd to recover window ?

2. You want to know how to recover window with the disc ?



Which one is it? Re post your question.


No comments:

Post a Comment