Friday, September 17, 2010

I enjoy a dazzle My video looks wierd after verbs from video cam to Pc...?

Ok So earlier I restored my computer the video that transferred from the video cam to pc looked pious. However I restored comp, and now when I verbs video to pc it looks adjectives pixilated and or jumps and or even have lines through it... in simple measures it looks approaching crap, My video card is a Radeon x1300 /x1550 series. and

I am running

windows Xp

Media center copy 2002

Service Pack 2

Amd athlon (tm) 64 X 2 duel

Core Processor 3800+

2.00 GHz 1.00 GB Ram



Is anyone able to describe me the right settings in Windows Movie Maker, to beable to seize a reall good verbs, like I said beforehand it turned out really well, earlier but now. its a sucky verbs.. and hints and tips would be greatly appericated as well . do not for obtain I am not hooking up by firewire as the cam is not firewire able, it is merely hooked through the dazzel and then hooked to comp that channel. I have a dazzel 80 .. gratitude in credit.

I enjoy a dazzle My video looks wierd after verbs from video cam to Pc...?

It sounds like the computer is not keeping up beside the digitizing process. There may be some background processes or gridiron access occurring that is preventing the computer from one able to do the I/O quickly enough.



You might start by running the Task Manager and observe what Processes are running. Be sure View > Select Columns > CPU Usage is checked, then click on the CPU column heading surrounded by the Processes window to sort base on the amount of CPU Usage.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment