Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I entail a Parallel adapter near a 28-pin connector. Anyone know where on earth to find it?

I can't carry support from NCR. I have an NCR 7454 POS system that requires a parallel CDROM drive to install an OS, according to the booklet. I have a parallel CDROM drive but the parallel port on the drive is the typical DB25 nouns. The POS system has a 28 pin connector and is much smaller surrounded by physical size than the typical 25 pin ports on most every other computer. I can't find any cables or adapters to allow me to connect the two devices together. Any abet would be appreciated.

I entail a Parallel adapter near a 28-pin connector. Anyone know where on earth to find it?

you can do a google search on it and it may tender you links to stores, or try circuit city, best buy they may have such things, or you can catch a parrell to usb cable as well , they do exist even walmart at one time have those.
try staples office depot best buy they usually hold electronic thing nearby
try staples office depot best buy they usually own electronic stuff or try wal mart


No comments:

Post a Comment