Friday, September 17, 2010

I hold a network cam and i want to install it on myWIN Vista but i own solitary instaliation for XP?


I hold a network cam and i want to install it on myWIN Vista but i own solitary instaliation for XP?

the orbit webcam on my acer laptop that run vista did not work , i had to return to window xp. i advice that you install window xp my dear .
look online at the camera manufacturer's website for an updated driver for vista...may exist, may not
for vista u usually dont need drivers if its a usb webcam in recent times connect it to the comp or laptop anf wait a bit it wil let somebody know u if it able to run it
I enjoy noticed that webcams are fussy going on for their drivers. I have a Creative Webcam and Creative will not be making Vista drivers for that model. I have a Windows 98 Lexington Webcam and they didn't have drivers for XP when I upgraded to XP. I have to get a unsullied Webcam. So I recommend a new Webcam to some extent than getting XP.

bad credit buy homes

No comments:

Post a Comment