Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I gain better and loufer nouns from my samsung VCD writer later My different LG dvd writer for same settings. why?

even if i play MP3 from my knotty disk, voice quality is better afterwards what i get from DVD player. Is within something wrong with DVD player or i entail to change settings?

I gain better and loufer nouns from my samsung VCD writer later My different LG dvd writer for same settings. why?

Are they both connected directly to your soundcard inside your computer, this could be one motivation if one is but the other isn't because the one that is will distribute an analog signal directly to the soundcard while the other one will have it's signal interpreted by window and digitally sent to the soundcard.

Also, since the direct connections are analog different drives could send different signal strengths over them which would explain the different nouns levels if they are both connected directly to the nouns card.

I doubt you would have this problem if neither have a direct sound card nouns.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment