Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I can't install USB mass storage driver surrounded by my department PC.Although I enjoy admin previlage. Can anyboy lend a hand me?


I can't install USB mass storage driver surrounded by my department PC.Although I enjoy admin previlage. Can anyboy lend a hand me?

there's no involve to install anything. XP should detect it automatically.
This is like truism: I can't get inside a focused box. Can anyone help me?. Be more specific.
Despite your admin privilege, this function is probably disabled at the server horizontal. So, I suggest you take this up beside your IT department.
Are you sure you are installing the correct driver? If the USB device came beside a CD, here may be an updated driver at the manufacturer's website. I say this because I do not hold administrative privileges at the office, but hold been competent to install a couple of USB items.
when u plug it in it should detect .. if the workstation is updated to service pack2 on xp there shouldnt be a problem simply reboot and format it ..
what method are you trying to install it.. if you have window xp with service pack 2 it should already be installed



pm me
If you own multiple mapped drives when you login, you may obligation to disconnect one of the drives in directive for XP to assign your device a letter.



For example, where on earth I work, sometimes people stipulation to dissconnect there e: drive so their flash drive will be assigned the e: drive. I know it is strange, but sometimes window is dead set on assigning a communiqu¨| that is already within use.



It should be no problem if you dissconect a mapped drive, as by group policy it is automatically map everytime you log in. And you don't necessitate admin prviledges for a flash drive, most of the time. If you need software for a USB device, afterwards yeah, you would need the rights to do so.



g'luck

bad credit buy homes

No comments:

Post a Comment