Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I can't maximize the full dimensions of my USB drive? Why is it so?

It's a 1GB Kingston. I can solitary use about 3/4 of it's size.

I can't maximize the full dimensions of my USB drive? Why is it so?

Go to folder remedy in control panel choose the viewpoint tab and put a dot in show unobserved files and folders, Then check the usb drive and see if there is a recycle bin or a restore folder. These 2 folders can be delete if you dont need them.



to stop recycle bin, when usb is plugged within right click your recycle bin and select properties and selct your usb drive and make sure it is at 0%



to stop systme restore, travel to my computer and right click it and select properties and choose the system restore tab and select your usb drive and make sure that too is set to 0%
Because 25% go to writing the partition.

Avatarxz


No comments:

Post a Comment